Certificates can be downloaded from your personal inscription page. You can find the link to your personal page in the message you received from firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration details.
About EREP 2022
Welcome to the homepage of the Spanish and Portuguese Relativity Meetings 2022 that will be held in Salamanca from August 29 to September 2 2022.
The Spanish-Portuguese Relativity Meetings are annual conferences on broad aspects of General Relativity and Gravitation that date back to 1977. They are organized on an annual basis by one of the different groups doing research on Relativity and Gravitation in Portugal and Spain. This year we will celebrate the 100 years of the Friedman equations, obtained by Alexander Friedman in 1922.
- Diego Blas (Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona- IFAE, Spain)
- Stefano Liberati (SISSA, Italy)
- Christophe Ringeval (Université Catholoque de Louvain, Belgium)
- Baojiu Li (Durham University, UK)
- Mar Bastero-Gil (Universidad de Granada, Spain)
- Vitor Cardoso (CENTRA/IST Universidad de Lisboa, Portugal)
- Licia Verde (ICREA/Universidad de Barcelona, Spain)
- Vincent Desjacques (Technion, Israel)
- Mariafelicia de Laurentis (Università di Napoli, Italy)